• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Paul Poser

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m looking for info on the 18th century builder Paul Poser. I know he was in Prague in the early to mid 1700’s and that’s about it. Any article’s or websites that anyone knows of ?
Thank you
Stank

I think George Shumway's articles in Muzzle Blasts & the jager Booklet likely have some thing on Poser You bought the parts set good luck with that .
Rudyard

I think George Shumway's articles in Muzzle Blasts & the jager Booklet likely have some thing on Poser You bought the parts set good luck with that .
Rudyard
Thank you. Shumway’s book of articles just came in the mail yesterday. I did just buy a Poser parts set and would like to learn more about him. To me it only seems right to learn more about him if I’m going to use castings of a gun he made in the 1700’s.

Back