• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patriotic Display of Brown Bess

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KUDDO'S. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! I think the picture you posted would look good framed or on a calendar. jmho.

Can I ask just why is it wrong? It is my house and my flag. I am not teaching history, just presenting flag and a Bess for my country. If you like GB, fine your choice, I like America
Thanks for the input though
Flintlocklar

Just a bit like a Vietnamese displaying a M-16 with his flag.

Nice display. The BB is iconic and associated with the AWI on both sides. Agree, there were variations but the one displayed, and my Navy Arms/Pedersoli are very representative for the purpose intended. My Bennington flag flies outside daily. Despite all the stories/theories of it's origin it is also representative of America's battle for freedom. BTW, I live in a semi-rural location. Occasionally, we will see a car stopped outside and someone getting out to take a picture of the flag. 20 years, never a complaint. As for the critics, ignore them. And continue to "Do yer own thang".:thumbs up:

To no one in particular, but the OP never asked " hey guys what do you think of this?" He never asked for anyone's opinion, but they were given freely. This is EXACTLY the stuff that pushes people away and EXACTLY the reason I don't post pictures here nor post my opinion often.
Larry; I like your display and am glad you shared.

This is a forum. To post is to invite comments. Sometimes the comments are all positive & no one gets their feathers ruffled. Sometimes not so.

Latest posts

Back