• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD PATRIOT .45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day all. I have for sale a TC Patriot. Although I personally have not fired it I have kept it in my collection for years becasue it was given to me by my dad so I have kept it for sentimental reasons. All of my shooting is with my long guns; no family or friends are interested so I decided it best to sell it to someone who may appreciate and enjoy it. Dad took great care of his guns and this is no exception. Dad purchased this gun new and you will note what I believe is a low serial number - 2506. He would take the gun to the range and being a woodworker fashioned a loading stand you will see in the pictures. Also there are two range rods and a case that will all come with the gun. The bore is clean as the gun is cleaned and oiled by me occasionally and is kept in a dry controlled safe. the only flaw I saw can be seen in one picture; the tip of one side of the front site is bent slightly but will not affect shooting. Now the price... I have seen patriot pricing all over and assume shipping in the lower 48 will be anywhere from $25-$50 I will price this at 525.00 including shipping. Thank you for looking at this...
IMG-0014.JPG
IMG-0015.JPG
IMG-0016.JPG
IMG-0017.JPG
IMG-0018.JPG
IMG-0020.JPG
IMG-0021.JPG
IMG-0022.JPG

Gentlemen...sorry for the confustion...this was sold last year. I went back and found my post from October 31st...see below. Not sure how the confusion happened... but that post is noted again below...
ITEM IS SOLD

FPG52

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter

JoinedAug 28, 2014Messages51Reaction score15
Oct 31, 2019
Thank you! ITEM SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back