• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patience grasshopper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So.....
How long does it really take to get a Kibler after ordering. When I ordered their website said 10 weeks and its been 18 weeks.

I would really like to have it to work on in January when it's too cold to go out.

How long does it REALLY take?

It took three weeks for both my Cherry and also Black Walnut stocked .54 kits to come. It depends a lot on availability of certain caliber barrels I was told by Lorie.
There was recently a shortage of the Colonial locks a little while ago. You could still have the kit delivered sans the lock which will be sent separately after they are available.

It took three weeks for both my Cherry and also Black Walnut stocked .54 kits to come. It depends a lot on availability of certain caliber barrels I was told by Lorie.
There was recently a shortage of the Colonial locks a little while ago. You could still have the kit delivered sans the lock which will be sent separately after they are available.
Listen to pathfinder. I do remember a thread not all that long ago where there were barrel shortages. I would honestly just call them.

My kit took a few extra weeks, because I ordered extra fancy maple and Jim was not satisfied with the stock choices he had for me. They’ll do you right

So.....
How long does it really take to get a Kibler after ordering. When I ordered their website said 10 weeks and its been 18 weeks.

I would really like to have it to work on in January when it's too cold to go out.

How long does it REALLY take?
I ordered a Southern Mountain Kit Oct 5 and just this morning received notice it is ready to ship.

How long does it REALLY take

I would at least ask by e-mail what the status of the order is. I have asked this from paint and machine suppliers and have received an answer in timely manner with the particulars. I am sure they are asked many times about a late order, but it is how they are asked that matters. Sure, we get anxious, but times are a little rough on shipments and supplies.
LET's GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they do a high quality with service, expect to allow time. Right now
our dollar stores are half stocked- everything backed up. Kibler is building
such a top name, they will protect it and not substitute lower quality.
When you finish that Rifle/gun post it for us to see.

My Kibler SMR in .32 is to be delivered Today. Ordered First week of January 2020. Yep! almost a year. He had some problems with the.32 barrels. He offered me a .36 much sooner. But I decided to wait. All I can say is, get what you want and be patent. I think this forum as helped in making him very busy. This forum convinced me to order from Kibler.

My Colonial 58 back in September was in my hands right at the tail end of 5 weeks. Wrong barrel was sent on the first go around, but it was taken care of same day. I'm going to send my order in for an SMR in 36 caliber so let's see. I'm not in any hurry.

I ordered a smr 32cal walnut on dec. 22 21 and i'm still waiting. Sure it will show up sometime.

Plain maple, I have plenty of fancy guns and wanted this one to look like the 18th century craftsman used what was available, seriously thought about cherry or walnut.....

For the next one......

Yo fool, what’s this Brandon stuff. Do you think the President and Kibler even have any knowledge of each oth. SMH

Careful, who you call fool, oh, gracious, righteous one. Yo, the enlightened truth be spat upon you.
(removed political comment, no political outside of that supporter forum)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back