• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Patch Material

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

22ceejay

32 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for Teflon Coated Patch Material. I use it in Chunk and Table Guns. Anyone making it now?

Looking for Teflon Coated Patch Material. I use it in Chunk and Table Guns. Anyone making it now?
Have you tried making your own? PB Blaster now makes a spray dry Teflon lube wherein the petroleum distillates evaporate very quickly leaving the dry Teflon lube behind. Should work good in coating canvas or linen patch material.

Did a quick measure this morning and have about 2000 sq. inches of pillow ticking with Teflon. I'll PM this evening after my work for the day is finished. steg49

Back