• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD PATCH KNIFE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For your consideration, patch knife OAL 8 inches, 4 1/2 inch blade of 1084 HC. Nice spike crown antler handle. Half tang with copper pins. Nicely fitted center seam sheath. Lightly antiqued , a handsome little piece priced at 165.
IMG_3656.jpg
IMG_3647.jpg
IMG_3651.jpg
IMG_3662.jpg
to your door

Last edited:
The funny part is ....... that when I see this work it is always sold. I check there forum each day. And it's always listed as "yesterday so I'm always late.
Yup, I know. I could always send a message. Guess I gotta stay up late and check in at midnight ! It's all good.

The funny part is ....... that when I see this work it is always sold. I check there forum each day. And it's always listed as "yesterday so I'm always late.
Yup, I know. I could always send a message. Guess I gotta stay up late and check in at midnight ! It's all good.
I had the same thing with bags so ended up just contacting a bag maker and commissioned one to my specifications. Tell tall what you want and I'm sure he can put it together for you.

Last edited:
Ask tallpine to give you a call. He is polite, respectful and intelligent. He has been making knives for 30 years. He does thorough research. I have several of his knives and a hawk. They are among my most prized possessions.

That same thing happened to me so I just ordered directly from Tallpine got 2 different knifes from him the coffin handle neck knife he made me is my favorite I wear it all day long it's so fast and easy to deploy and the handle shape is really easy to hold on too.
I just love that knife

Message him. I have two of his knives that we arranged through private message. You cannot ask for anyone nicer to work with and his turnaround times are very good.

Latest posts

Back