• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:

Well, my sales have all but disappeared here. So going forth, I’m not wasting time writing up fancy, flowery, long winded ads. What you see is what you get. Here is a very good patch knife with a Curly Maple handle. It’s 6-3/8” long over all with a 1-1/4” X 3-1/4” long blade of 1095 carbon steel. If you like it great. The price is $125.00 + $15.00 s&h insured to you. I’ve sold a lot of these. PM me here if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking.

Two Feathers

Attachments

• TF-O patch knife 001.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 001.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 92
  • TF-O patch knife 002.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 002.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 93
  • TF-O patch knife 003.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 003.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 142
  • TF-O patch knife 004.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 004.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 167
  • TF-O patch knife 005.JPG
    TF-O patch knife 005.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 159
I second this, I just gutted and skinned a buck last week with my Two Feathers knife. Held it's edge awesome
mec0621:
Thank you very much for your time to post AND your business!
It means a lot to know that I have loyal; supportive, customers who have had great experiences with me and have used my products on a successful hunt.
I wish you many more.
Congrats. on the Buck.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Eric:
Thank you. I'm glad you tpok this one. I was about to stop making knives.
I'll PM you all the specifics.
God bless:
Two Feathers

This is just kind of a perfect storm of it being right after Christmas, with worries of Omicron setting in and probably not too many people have their minds on buying knives right now, or the cash to even do so. Don't let it get to you. You make good stuff and the return customers and reviews they give attest to that. Keep grinding!👍

Could be inflation is eating into folks budget and groceries are more important right now than a patch knife.
FishDFly:
Yup...thought about that too?
I know, right now, money is tight and I don't see things getting better for awhile?
I know groceries and bills DEFINITELY take priority over needless things.
Thanks for your time, support, and comments over the years.
God bless:
Two Feathers

This is just kind of a perfect storm of it being right after Christmas, with worries of Omicron setting in and probably not too many people have their minds on buying knives right now, or the cash to even do so. Don't let it get to you. You make good stuff and the return customers and reviews they give attest to that. Keep grinding!👍
Runewolf:
Thank you. That means a lot coming from a fellow knife maker.
Your knives are awesome. I check them out every time you list a new one.
I'm very happy that this one finally sold. This is normally one of my better selling patterns. I've been making this one for quite a few years.
Thanks for the support.
God bless:
Two Feathers

FishDFly:
Yup...thought about that too?
I know, right now, money is tight and I don't see things getting better for awhile?
I know groceries and bills DEFINITELY take priority over needless things.
Thanks for your time, support, and comments over the years.
God bless:
Two Feathers

On the positive side, I have noticed an significant increase in new members in the last several weeks. Maybe your market will increase!

On the positive side, I have noticed an significant increase in new members in the last several weeks. Maybe your market will increase!
FishDFly:
That I had NOT noticed, thank you. I don't monitor the website that closely. Maybe it will be an advantage...for all us vendors?
Thanks my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back