• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: I was going to try to get a new Right handed sheath made for this knife last weekend, but life got in the way and it took me longer than expected? Now, here it is.

This is one of my original design patch knives. It’s small, but it’s the same great patch knife that it’s been for many years! It also works very well as a field dressing and skinning knife, and will do a lot of other chores.

Due to price increases by my steel supplier and the USPS, the prices of my knives have gone up. This one is now $110.00 +$15.00 s&h and insured priority to ANY of the 50 actual United States. Not territories or possessions, all prices are in USD$. The handle alone is worth buying the knife for! Folks this isn’t JUST a patch knife! This is that one knife that will do it all, and last for generations.

The knife measures 6.3/8”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade that is hard enough to not need sharpening for a long time. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful Curly flame Maple slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been buffed, waxed, and oil sealed.

The Curly Maple handle scales have a gorgeous figure! You’ll get remembered at your camp, rendezvous’, OR next shoot, just for the handle.

The new Right handed Chocolate Brown sheath is crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s laced with calf hide flat lace in a matching Chocolate Brown color. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with artificial sinew for a period correct look. This knife can be carried as a neck knife, but will also fit over a belt of 1-1/2” or less. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform huge tasks. This is a knife you can pass on from generation to generation. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters and shooters who use them regularly. My designs are all based on what I would use. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from the shop of Two Feathers, ask their owners/users.

Please buy American; and support our local craftsmen.
1634923985804.jpeg

I prefer PayPal friends, but accept postal or bank money orders. I sell and ship to Canada. But all my prices are in USD$. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 001.JPG
    New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 001.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 48
  • New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 002.JPG
    New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 002.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 60
  • New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 003.JPG
    New TF-O patch knife w Right handed sheasth 10-22-2021 003.JPG