• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Patch Box carving needed in brass

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusnapperhead

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Greetings all; I’ve been working on a Chambers Lancaster flintlock for the past year.
I‘m working on carvings for the stock, this is going slow...

I’ve made and fit a patch box from brass, also found some hand carving tools for the brass; I’m wanting to complete the rifle this year and looking for someone to help me with “carvings” on the brass patch box and side plate. Nothing too fancy, more traditional style.

Anyone out there that would be willing to help complete this? Thanks in advance. Chris

Tim Adlam does the engraving on my builds and as shown below, does excellent work and his charges are reasonable. His tel. no.......1.920.235.4589.......Fred

Lancaster-IH 014.jpg

H

Back