• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pat Marlins pocket luber BP...?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opusnight

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Seems this handy item is going away, Pat replied to an order I just made that he doesn't have the .54 or .50 cal lubers for sale any longer.

Anyone know where these can be purchased? I was able to score a .58 he still had, but not the other sizes I want as well.

Well, I admit it's not exactly for the purist, as tools go, but it's awfully handy when spending a long day at the shooting bench. I wouldn't go so far as to insult it as nothing more than a useless novelty.

I have had a .50 caliber Pocket Luber for a while for lubing Maxi Balls for my .50 caliber TC Hawken and I really like it. Makes lubing my hand cast Maxis a breeze. I contacted Pat to see if I could get one for the .45 Hawken I purchased recently and he had one he was willing sell and he did. It came in the mail the other day. Great product and a real nice guy.

Back