• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Past one scary part. LH Pecatonica precarve

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished this up a week or so ago. It has lots of interchangeable site options.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 107
Went and sighted it in yesterday at about 40 yards. Still need to experiment on what it likes best but its real close and I want to put a hundred or two rounds through it before I get serious on smaller groups.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 56
I rebuilt an original 1861 Bridesberg rifled musket a while back. It was missing most of the foregrip. Inletting that tapered barrel was one of the most intense things I've ever done. I also had to make two critical cuts on the original stock to affect required repairs. Take a breath and step away from the project when the tension gets too high. Patience is your friend. Looks good so far.

Attachments

• KIMG1303.JPG
    KIMG1303.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 56
Back