• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner surprise shoot.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok Mountainman 56. I knew there was this chance, but at least one of us won. :surrender: So I feel great about that. :thumbsup: If we both could have gotten the same, maybe we would have been 1st and second??? :hmm: Congratulations to all that participated and to Jethro for coming up with a very interesting match. Fun was had by all. :grin: :grin:

Take care, See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

That was some good shootin longbow-hunter. :thumbsup: I'll do better in the next goround. :surrender:

Thank you Jethro for hosting. :hatsoff:

Hey skunskinner I was shootin a new gun. next time I'll know it better. Need a little more Kentucky windadge and I'll git her done.
Dang this site is addicting, on here every night. :surrender:

A big round of applause to Jethro. :applause: :applause:

We had all the fun and he did all the work. Great idea for a contest. :thumbsup: GW

We had all the fun and he did all the work.

That ain't so. I have fun doin' these contests too.
If'n it warn't fun, Ah woodn' do it no more. It don't pay very well. :haha:
Thanks to you guys for keeping it fun! :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back