• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner surprise shoot.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah just shoot the target and send it in. Let Jethro do the math -- this was his idea. :wink: Mountain man -- all we got to do is both shoot a dead X and we'll both win. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Darn- Just did my first range trip on Sunday, and just missed the cutoff for this. I'll be in on the next one. Have fun guys!

Jethro224 said:
Here's our teams;

grzrob & Buripity,
GW & lonehunter,
Jim/OH & Mountainman56
skunkskinner & longbow-hunter
Pete D & 2nd USSS
Mad Irish Jack ODonnell & ww321q

Sorry that you didn't get a partner newtewsmoke. :(
You can heckle from the sidelines this time tho. :wink:
If anyone backs out we could have you be an alternate...? And be sure to keep watching and get in on the next contest. :thumbsup:

Hey Jethro....
I'm a bit late to this party, but if'n you'll allow it and he'll have a greenhorn for a partner I'll team up with newtewsmoke. Would've loved to team up with Mad Irish Jack ODonnell since he's only 10 miles or so away from me.

Steve

Hey Mountainman56 -- Shot my target yesterday over the snow in 30 degree weather. Mailing it to Jethro today. All you got to do is "aim small -- shoot small" and we'll do ok. :thumbsup: Jethro, it's on the way if the mailman don't loose it in all this Christmas Mail. :grin: Bout froze my fingers off shooting the .36 flinter in this cold -- where'd summer go??? :hmm:

Take care all, Merry Christmas, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Hockeyref said:
Jethro224 said:
Here's our teams;

grzrob & Buripity,
GW & lonehunter,
Jim/OH & Mountainman56
skunkskinner & longbow-hunter
Pete D & 2nd USSS
Mad Irish Jack ODonnell & ww321q

Sorry that you didn't get a partner newtewsmoke. :(
You can heckle from the sidelines this time tho. :wink:
If anyone backs out we could have you be an alternate...? And be sure to keep watching and get in on the next contest. :thumbsup:

Hey Jethro....
I'm a bit late to this party, but if'n you'll allow it and he'll have a greenhorn for a partner I'll team up with newtewsmoke. Would've loved to team up with Mad Irish Jack ODonnell since he's only 10 miles or so away from me.

Steve

Sorry Steve, but rules is rules and the rules said ya gotta be a signed-up team before the surprise was revealed. I'll make you the 2nd alternate tho, just in case...
You and Newtewsmoke could do an "unofficial" team if you want, just to see how you woulda done. I'll even score 'em if you want to send 'em.

Keep your eye's peeled for the next contest coming up real soon. I will POST(hint :wink: ) the rules for that one in about a week or so.

:hmm: kinda quiet around here,
is everybody ok? :rotf:
Mine is on the way jethro,
:redface: aint nothin im proud of, but the best i could do that day :idunno:

LOL! I'm just hoping to hit the paper . I was telling Grey Whiskers that I may have to send in a blank target . LOL J.W. :)

ww321q said:
LOL! I'm just hoping to hit the paper . I was telling Grey Whiskers that I may have to send in a blank target . LOL J.W. :)

Don't fret. You wouldn't be the first one to do that. Uh, so I've been told. :wink: GW

I'm still here Jim. We're in the middle of harvest here at the nutfarm so I haven't been on in a while but the weather's nice so one day soon I'll sneak out and get it done.

Logged on this morning to find a PT saying "your premium membership has been cancelled" This following the one that said; "If you want to keep your membership do nothing and your paypal account will be billed." Doing nothing is what I'm good at so I thought I had it figured. Guess I'll have to get with Claude and find out what happened. :confused:

I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Don't take the cancellation personal. Same thing happened to me last year. I just had to go back in and renew. Paypal... :cursing:

I'll be doing mine this weekend...weather permitting. Was visiting offspring during the holidays...snowy western NC.
Pete

That was at Christmas. Weather has not been permitting. Next weekend one way or the other.
Pete

Ok Mountainman, we're all still here. I think a lot of people haven't had time to shoot with the weather, holidays, etc. There's still time to get'er done. Remember, "Think small, shoot small", and we'll do ok.

Sounds interesting, what kind or nuts you harvesting? Pecans maybe. I know harvest season has to take priority. "Make hay while the sun shines." :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Jethro: Got'er done. Was 18 degrees at the range. Good thing that it warmed up.
I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.
Sent a copy to my partner.
Pete

Back