• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner surprise shoot.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
The next contest will run thru the last day of January to give you guys a little time to find a partner and get signed up.

Find a partner who you think you can trust to shoot straight and post both of your screen names, to register as a team, in this topic.

Any traditional, open-sighted muzzleloader is legal for competition.

Distance will be 50 yards.

Patched round ball only.

Teams must be registered by 12-15-09 at 11:59 PM California time to be eligible.

I'll fill you in on the rest of the rules when the teams are entered. That's the surprise. :wink:

aint real big on surprises jethro :hmm: ok my hat is in the ring! If the suprise is shoot at your partner at 50 yrds I SHOOT FIRST!!! :rotf: :rotf:
any takers? I aint the best shot but i try real hard. :v

lonehunter said:
If the suprise is shoot at your partner I SHOOT FIRST!!! :rotf: :rotf:
any takers? :v

I'll take ya up on this. Don't figure you can hit me from Florida anyway. :wink: GW

Awright! We got our first team signed up. :thumbsup:

East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet, but they're partners. :grin:

ps. Having had off-forum conversations with both of you guys, I want to say you'll make a good team. Probly end up good friends. :hatsoff:

:grin: Im grinnin cuz i hit the partner lottery!
Everybody else better look out, I got a partner that can make up for my ole sorry shootin :grin: GW i will try to make ya proud :thumbsup: I guess we better find out what the surprise is before talkin too much trash :haha: makin us wait two weeks for the suprise, it must be a daisy! :v

Hey Jethro didn't say anything about me shooting good. :surrender:

Guess we'll just havta wait and see what he has in store fer us. GW

I didn't say nothin' at all about Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk...

I heard tell, you use to shoot flys off the fence at bout hunnerd yards with Uncle Jed, and Jethro Bodeen when they moved out there to calif.
:haha: :v

Jethro224 said:
I didn't say nothin' at all about Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk...
Stop it Jethro your gonna make me tear up :(
:rotf:

Hey Jethro,

Mountainman56 and I have been plottin - - err - - talkin, and decided we would like to be partners again and try this new shoot out. :hmm: So, sign us up and we'll see how it goes. :thumbsup:

Looking forward, see ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Got ya. :thumbsup:

Now if we can just find a partner fer ol' Grizz we'll have us a competition goin' on.

The more the merrier!

I have always taken fourth in all of my online contests. So if somebody is willing to settle for 4th best, I'm your man! :hatsoff:
Here's my resume: (There are no holes in the cardboard because I hung it back up to take the picture.)
IMG_0388.jpg

Works for me! How 'bout it grzrob? I can see out to 50 yards as well, but that's about my limit. :haha: I have a feeling an NC/California duo is just what this contest needs! :thumbsup:

Exactly! That just goes to prove what kinda skills members of this forum have! :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back