• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner Shoot Part Two, The Reverse Match, by request. Dec./Jan.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro,

The team shoots were fun; I enjoyed them. Thanks for putting these shoots together. I look forward to the March shoot.

George

Hermit said:
Well Jethro thanks for doing these shoots and i hope next time you get a pard. that can shoot strait!
Looking fordward to the next one's
Hermit

It was my pleasure to shoot with you Hermit. Thanks for picking me for a partner. :hatsoff:

Jethro,

Much thanks for officiating these contests! Lots of fun and they make us get out to shoot more.

I especially like the partner shoots. They're a good way to get to know folks that we normally would not have.

GW

Jethro,
Once again thanks for running these shoots. Much appreciated. Enjoyed it.:hatsoff: And thanks for not messing with us as you could give old guys like us a heart attack. Can't believe we hit 2nd place (that got my heart going pretty good too).

:)

Dave

Really enjoyed it Jethro,the partner shoot was a reminder that we have fine folks all across this country.Thanks Pal

Jethro, Me and me voices thank you in unison, or where e'r ya is. :youcrazy: They was on break but they're talking t' me agin. :doh: I be a waitin the March'n orders whilest ahonin my skills a bit more.

Mad Irish Jack ODonnell said:
Jethro, Me and me voices thank you in unison, or where e'r ya is. :youcrazy: They was on break but they're talking t' me agin. :doh: I be a waitin the March'n orders whilest ahonin my skills a bit more.

:rotf:

I would also like to thank Mr.Mathis for letting us use his site for all the fun matches.
Hermit

Thanks Jethro for the Partner shoot, that was fun. I wish I had shot better the second time. Sean thanks for being my partner, we may have been in sixth place but it was a close to fifth place. Jethro you was giving out prizes for the first six places in the shoot wasn't you? :rotf:

Congrats to the winners and Thanks Mad Irish Jack for shoot in' with me Jethro once again Thanks for putting on the matches It looks like I may miss the next couple shoots there wanting to choke me with extra money at work again so I'm all in as usual :youcrazy: 7 X12's :surrender: :bull: :td: :( :doh:

I know it's just hard to turn it down cause I'm needy ( looking at a new smooth bore) and greedy ( plan on payin off the farm this summer ) then I'll be ready to play :thumbsup:

I keep telling myself that working 12 hours is only half day. I've got the whole other half day to eat and sleep. :hmm: GW

Grey Whiskers said:
I keep telling myself that working 12 hours is only half day. I've got the whole other half day to eat and sleep. :hmm: GW
:haha: Thanks GW that makes me feel better. My glass is half full now: :thumbsup:

Grey Whiskers said:
MDK_WV said:
Jethro you was giving out prizes for the first six places in the shoot wasn't you? :rotf:

Not sure how Storm Cloud and me will split that new Cadillac. :hmm: GW
Y'all gots ta larn American type English! Jethro did't say Cadilac. He said, "Storm Cloud 'n' his partner gonta split a nice Cat To Lick." so, enjoy! They tastes better on the upslurp.

Back