• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner Shoot Part Two, The Reverse Match, by request. Dec./Jan.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since deer seasons over here I hope the whistle pig don't see his shadow or his smiling face anytime soon. Come on Spring time. :thumbsup:

I Hope it's warmer in Canada then here in s.w. Michigan,it's 11 below zero at 4 am.
Hermit

Morb said:
It's warmer now -1 celsius but we just got over a cold spell of -38 to -40 with the wind. It was pretty brutal working outside for the last 2 weeks.

Yea the joys of driving a redimix truck in winter, climb ice ladder wash down (get at least a little wet), drain lines so they don't freeze, dive, pour, wash down again, drain again, drive dump wash water from drum, wash down again, drain again,

repeat

repeat

repeat :surrender:

Well, it's all good. I'm still trying to fill my last tag here in PA. Jan 24 is the last day. I'm in a special regs area, 2B. I've seen them, bucks and does. Just can't cross the fields ot where they hold up, and no one else can help get at 'em. Just watching for a late one getting home that I might lay down on either end of the daylight. I have had a coyote at 40 yards but he didn't present a decent shot. I hope to get him later. I'll keep checking on the results post and next event.

Good to hear from you Jack I thought you might have been listening to those voices again and froze to a tree :shocked2: Good Luck in the closing days of your season :hatsoff:

smo, The deer season came and went. I shot a doe and my son was able to get a half rack 5 point, and a doe. But, this last couple weeks I got to hunt a new location. so most was scouting and hoping fer some luck. I found some routes and nicer, I found some freshly tracked up coyote meandering trails between fields. I put an eyeball on a big fella just before daylight, but couldn't get a ball moving his way. He didn't present me a reasonable shot and then was a ghost. That's probably why he's a big fella. But that's an open season, so....I hope to get him before the farmer. More info, another hunter informed me there's a pack of 3 of them running in that area. I'm going to talk to the farmer about night hunting there. Looking forward to our next shoot here. Later m' friend.

Thanks for the update Jack I struck out this year myself :shake: I didn't have much time to hunt with work and all. I'm semi retired but still put in over 2500 hours last year :bull: :td: But I'm thinking this year may be it as far as a clock punching job anyway. If I can pull together a plan for health coverage I'll be off and chasing a few more rendezvous next year. :thumbsup:

Sean Gadhar said:
You must have shot well in this round. Me, not so much :( I'm thinking I can wait to hear how I done did. :wink:

I'm riding the coattails of my partner's good shots. :surrender: GW

And now.. for the moment GW has been waiting for...

The Results are IN!

I see why GW was so antsy...
1st place, Storm Cloud and Grey Whiskers with 7.703" :hatsoff:
Slightly better than their part one score!

2nd, Maven and 58 caliber with 8.842"
I was gonna mess with you guys and leave this one out but I'm feeling nice. :haha:

3rd, SMO and Mad Irish Jack with 10.067"

4th, George Walker and Morb with 10.643"

5th, Hermit and Jethro224 with 13.060"

6th, Sean Gadhar and MDK_WV with 13.191"

And the agg...

1, Storm Cloud and GW, 15.508
2, Maven and .58 caliber, 18.859
3, George and Morb, 19.751
4, SMO and Jack, 20.944
5,Hermit and Jethro, 21.039
6, Sean and MDK, 21.677

Thanks for playing. I hope you all had fun and maybe made a new friend.

We're gonna skip February. There will be a new contest for March. Hopefully it will be better weather by then.

I'll get the long range scores up soon. Soon as I track 'em all down... Luckily there weren't many.

58 caliber said:
Is today tomorrow or is it yesterday? Does yesterday make today tomorrow? How far is that PO? :rotf: :stir:

Dave

:slap: Pipe down! I was typing.
:haha:

Well I'm gona look on the bright side. There are 28599 Registered Members, take Jethro out of the mix & that's 14299 teams of two, and ours came in 6th :rotf:

Well Jethro thanks for doing these shoots and i hope next time you get a pard. that can shoot strait!
Looking fordward to the next one's
Hermit

Back