• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Partner Shoot. Oct. - Nov. 2014

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem it's all in fun anyways :thumbsup: I sure would have like to a had a do over myself :shake:

smo, I be feelin' kinda lonely. M'voices ain't speakin at my recently like. I thinks maybe they be on a holiday or sumpin. :rotf: It is that time o' year. They'll just up'n jump into my head and scare the inside stuff outa me. Guess we just put in time an await the next assignment of shooting structions. :hmm:

Worked can't see through can see & back to can't see all week. Weekend gets here and :cursing: RAIN :cursing:

Would someone tell the real world it is cutting into my shooting time!!!

OK, folks, here are the results for part one of the partner shoot;

1st place is the team of Grey Whiskers and Stormcloud with a combined score of 7.805" total. Grats! :hatsoff:

2nd place was Hermit and Jethro224 with a score of 7.979"

3rd place, MDK_WV and Sean Gadhar 8.486"

4th, Morb and George Walker 9.108"

5th, 58 Caliber and Maven 10.017

6th, SMO and Mad Irish Jack O'Donnell 10.877"

7th, Showtime and Henry Morrison 11.772"

Everybody still has the chance to either redeem themselves or throw it all down the toilet in the part two reverse match which is already underway even tho I have not posted the rules yet. (Guess I better get on that.)

Thanks for playing! :hatsoff:

Ibnid said:
Wish I had seen this thread before the shooting was over.

It ain't over 'til it's over. You could still get in on the fun. Check out the next contest.

58 caliber said:
So what happened to Maven and 58 Caliber??? Were we so bad we were unprintable?? :idunno:

Thanks,

Dave

:idunno: I posted all of 'em I got. When did you mail it to me? Maybe it's still in the slow holiday mail.
If I get it and it's postmarked on time I will add it to the results. Otherwise, I guess you guys can do it over and still get in on the part two, and the new team part one, and the agg.

OK, HOLD THE PHONE! I screwed up! I have the target right here. It was hiding in this ginormous yellow envelope that even a blind man coulda seen. Woops.
My Bad. :redface: :redface: :redface: Sorry.
I'll have the corrected version up in a couple minutes.

The results have now been corrected to include 58 Caliber and Maven's score. And they are out of the basement. :thumbsup:

I humbly apologize for my error.

Jethro,

Not a problem. To tell you the truth I had one of 2 thoughts you being a mischievous fellow and all. First was we were in the basement again and you didn't want to embarrass us (actually that doesn't sound mischievous)or second you held out on us to torture me for questioning the length of time it took to post the results in prior contests......(mischievous) :rotf:

Anyway thanks for the work on the contests it is much appreciated.

Dave

"...second. you held out on us to torture me for questioning the length of time it took to post the results in prior contests......(mischievous)

Gee, Dave, that's so convoluted an explanation as to be diabolical! :haha:

second you held out on us to torture me for questioning the length of time it took to post the results in prior contests......(mischievous)

Dang... wish I'da thought of that. :haha:

Nope, not mischievous (this time :wink: ), just a big dummy. :doh:

Back