• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Partner Shoot. Oct. - Nov. 2014

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hermit said:
Ok Jethro since you ask, you want to pardner with me?
Hermit

I don't usually participate for score in the contests, but, so long as nobody complains, I would be happy to be your partner.

:nono: And no bitchin' Or crying or whinin' Mad Irish Jack it looks like you and your voices are being over looked Since you have no screwpoles and I have no screwpoles we have something in common. If in you'll fire the first shot I'll sling five more round balls towards it. Lord knows if a blind hog can find an acorn once it might happen again It'll be on up in November before I'll have time to shoot but I make it happen before the dead line The way I see it we have an advantage with your voices ,yourself and me it looks like it will be three on two Lol Good Luck & Good Shootin'. P S I'll shoot you a pm with my mailing info

Ok Jethro
I will do the first shot for center at 50 yds. of hand and send to you, if thats ok?
Hermit

Works for me.
I'm fixin' to head out for TN as soon as I get a shower and throw my guns in the Jeep. Won't be back until Sunday night.
Hold the fort!

Aaaahhh! :wink: Thank ya smo. O K Since me voices can't fesikly fire a shot, :slap: They dun gived me the O K to fire one and send the paper out. :thumbsup: I be looking fer a P M fer a name 'n' place to send the holed paper. Might be a week or so 'til I can fire a shot and fire a mail. But, it'll be gettin out ventuly. :grin:

Sean, I shot my target today and was pleasantly surprised. It will be in the mail on Monday, I am not sending you a blank piece of paper or one with the corner nicked out of it. I used my 50 cal T/C Renegade Flintlock to shoot a hole big enough you can see. Good luck on your shots and may you shoot like you are 17 again. I wish my eyes were 17 years old again I could shoot better when things were not so blurry looking across the open sights.

Nobody has taken us up on the challenge of the longest distance between shots, so maybe we can win the challenge or at least gain some bonus points. :wink:

Jethro is there a door prize or something Sean and I could win for the longest distance between shots if we don't win the Grand Prize? :idunno:

MDK_WV Careful what you're asking for,

I won "the door prize" once, at a bar where I was being a bit too loud. Two bouncers came up and the bigger one (both were big :shocked2: ) said "That loud mouth of yours has won you the door prize". I was picking gravel out of my knee for a week, after the bouncers gave me "The Door Prize"

:slap: Stop asking for a door prize! :wink:

Glad I am not shooting the target this AM, some little squall is bending trees right now, I just picked up a .54 Lyman pistol to entice the wife to shoot BP with me. She is a good shot Rifle or pistol, but she likes pistol shooting much more. I hope this storm, that was not suppose to be, blows over so we can get out & shoot today. :wink: Don't know if I'm using my .54 or my .32 to shoot this contest :hmm: guess I'll shoot both that day & pick the one that is working with me off hand best :idunno:

PS Did you remember to "Circle your shot with a pen or pencil"? If not I'll do it.

Yep I circled the shot.

As for the door prize, I don't need any gravel in my knees. I have enough rocks in my head :grin:

Good luck

I am looking for a partner if anyone wants to shoot .My rifle is a hawken type .54 wich will be dirty this wk end as deer season is open here in ky.

Just a note to Jethro, my one shot target is in the mail to you'r po box.
Its not very good i hope you will be able to improve it, good luck!!
Thanks for doing these shoots
Hermit

Latest posts

Back