• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parker Hale Musketoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jagumba

32 Cal
Reaction score
This is my Parker Hale Musketoon in .577 that I bought for dad a few years ago. He can’t use it anymore, so I have it back. I can’t wait to take it out hunting! This one was a limited edition here in Australia

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 121
Kia Ora Jagumba.Chris from across the ditch. Gezz louise that's a fantastic Muskatoon mate.
You look after the beauty and do your Dad proud.
Take care over there fella
Challenging times we are in.
Looking forward to being able to get across to the West Island again , love your country 👍

Beautiful gun.

Thank you. Dad always wanted one but could never afford one when they were sold new. Decades later I saw this one advertised so bought it for him. Man was he pleased!

Kia Ora Jagumba.Chris from across the ditch. Gezz louise that's a fantastic Muskatoon mate.
You look after the beauty and do your Dad proud.
Take care over there fella
Challenging times we are in.
Looking forward to being able to get across to the West Island again , love your country 👍

Hey Chris, will do on all counts. Likewise I can't wait to get back to NZ! I have only been to the South Island once, but I have been to the North Island 4 or 5 times. If you get over this side let me know in advance!

Nice to see one of these cased 1861 Enfield Artillery Carbines with accessories. They were advertised in the mid-late 1980s as "the perfect prize for any competitive shoot", and supplied with a presentation brass plaque for engraving.

David

Great information. They are nicely made!

What a gorgeous gun!

Cheers mate

That is one sweet rig.

Thanks Whitworth

Beautiful set with box and accessories!

I haven't seen one advertised (In Australia at least) since I bought this one a few years back

What a beauty!

Dad thought so. I hope one of my daughters wants it when I am no longer able!

Most excellent rifle. My P-H musketoon does not even come close to the figure in the wood of this gem. You are a good son for making that purchase. Treasure it.

Thank you. He was pretty excited when I gave it to him. Treasure it I will.

That's probably one of the best looking rifles I've ever seen

Wow that's a big call - thank you!

Thanks Whitworth

I haven't seen one advertised (In Australia at least) since I bought this one a few years back

Dad thought so. I hope one of my daughters wants it when I am no longer able!

Thank you. He was pretty excited when I gave it to him. Treasure it I will.

Wow that's a big call - thank you!
My daughter loves a pre-64 Winchester 94 I gave her a few years ago. I would be surprised if she’s fired it more than a dozen times. But it was my grandfather’s and now it’s hers, with any kind of luck it will be in the family for a long time to come.

Last edited:
My daughter loves a pre-64 Winchester 94 I gave her a few years ago. I would be surprised if she’s fired it more than a dozen times. But it was my grandfather’s and now it’s hers, with any kind of luck it will be in the family for a long time to come.

How good is that

Latest posts

Back