• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parker Hale 1853 rear sight parts.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster95

32 Cal.
Reaction score
All rear sight parts (except the base) for an Parker Hale Enfield 1853 are available?

If you have the base I would think the Pedersoli ladder would fit.

I believe Euroarms "inherited /purchased" the right to use Parker-Hale on their Enfields that were made in Italy and thus copied the Parker Hale rifles , which were in turn copies of the last iterations of the Enfield rifle musket .

Pedersoli then purchased all of Euroarms tooling and began to make the P53, so......unless I'm wrong Pedersoli Enfield sights should be the same as Parker Hale.

Are you asking or telling? If you are asking about a genuine Parker-Hale 'Made in Birmingham', serial-number LESS than 9000 rifle then I'm not too far from a source of GENUINE P-H spare parts.

EDIT
I just checked with pal Jim at H. Krank.

Nope on sight parts.

Maybe Peter Dyson? Want me to try him?

Last edited:
OK, just tried him. He told me that he has had complete sight units - made in the USA - but the prices were exorbitant. Since you are in Canada, my advice is to try and find a Snider backsight - they are identical in every way, as I far as I can see, and I'm looking at two of each right now. I'll repost this on canadiangunnutz, unless, of course, you are on there as well.

Latest posts

Back