• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Paperback copy of Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erhunter

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone want to sell their paperback version of Dutch Shoultz's Black Powder Rifle Accuracy System? I see on Ebay they have his ebook version but I'm an old fashioned guy that just likes a paperback that I can hold and take to the range.

My PDF of the 21st. edition has 91 pages and my PDF of the 23rd. has 58 pages. If you only wanted the parts that would be helpful at the range you wouldn't have to print everything. Dutch doesn't do paper editions anymore so you have to get it online. Printing isn't cheap but you wouldn't have all that much in it and still have an electronic back-up. I haven't printed out either edition yet and I do have a paper edition somewhere from back in the early 80s. He had a web site at one time, don't know if he still does. eBay would probably be as good a place as any to get it so long as he is offering it there and it isn't a rip-off.

I purchased the system myself a little while back and his "dry Patch" system works! It shrunk my 70 yard groups to 1 1/2 inches. Thanks for the reply UndeadPoet!

I purchased the system myself a little while back and his "dry Patch" system works! It shrunk my 70 yard groups to 1 1/2 inches. Thanks for the reply UndeadPoet!
If you have previously purchased it from Dutch, I believe you can reach out to him directly, and he will send you another a ebook copy without charge (I think). It would be worth checking with him.

Dutch and his family are very good people. I accidentally erased my copy off my computer,trying to clear the spam junk i get, and poof it was gone. I got in touch with Dutch and explained what i did and he sent me another copy free even after i offered to pay him for it. Good people , you wont be disappointed.
DL

Dutch and his family are very good people. I accidentally erased my copy off my computer,trying to clear the spam junk i get, and poof it was gone. I got in touch with Dutch and explained what i did and he sent me another copy free even after i offered to pay him for it. Good people , you wont be disappointed.
DL
We are a pretty small group of people relative to the big ol’ shooting world. We need to support each other when we get the chance.

Back