• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pair of Pedersoli Kentucky Pistols

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sold as a pair, one is Percussion and one Flint. Both have identical Marble's Rear and Front sights. I had intended to use these for local muzzleloading shoots since many of the small ones near me only specify Flint or Percussion, any period sights.

It would seem senseless to separate these since they are purpose built as "starter match pistols " . A good deal, they go for like $350 - 400 each. Both shoot great with .440 round ball, .015 patch and 20 gr of 3f.

$500 total, shipped. No lower offers please. Selling as a pair , priced to sell, need to pay off a layaway. PayPal Friends & Family preferred, or also mailed payments .
20200301_125734.jpg
20200301_125753.jpg

Attachments

• 20200301_125741.jpg
    20200301_125741.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 102
Final Reduction $400, my layaway is due in 48 hours so I'll pull this in 48 hours . Otherwise I'll just keep them. $400 shipped.

Still for Sale, looking to move these within a day or two to pay off my Layaway.

Starter Pistols means they are simply the Pedersoli Kentucky pistols I used to see if I wanted to compete in matches , and possibly move up to a more expensive, purpose built set like Mortimer pistols.

They are extremely accurate with patched round ball, I just kinda am moving away from pistols.

Final Reduction $400, my layaway is due in 48 hours so I'll pull this in 48 hours . Otherwise I'll just keep them. $400 shipped.

I just completed my first build late last night of a Kentucky Flintlock rifle and came across your post. One of my best experiences ever to build something. I believe it now needs companion pistols. If still available I am interested. How can payment be initiated? Ironically this is stantheman56.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back