• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pair of Lyman Plains Pistols .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
Pair of Lyman Plains Pistols .54. Both in excellent shape. Factory built. 9 3/4" barrel with a fast 1 in 30" twist, with fixed iron rear sight and front iron-blade sight. Both come with belt clips.

The Tax Man wants his money so no trades.....$500.00 PayPal F&F accepted.

Most sites are Out of Stock and lowest price I found was $309.99 + shipping.

Thanks for taking a look at my ad.
Lyman Plains 1.jpg
Lyman Plains 2.jpg

Pair of Lyman Plains Pistols .54. Both in excellent shape. Factory built. 9 3/4" barrel with a fast 1 in 30" twist, with fixed iron rear sight and front iron-blade sight. Both come with belt clips.

The Tax Man wants his money so no trades.....$500.00 PayPal F&F accepted.

Most sites are Out of Stock and lowest price I found was $309.99 + shipping.

Thanks for taking a look at my ad.View attachment 37052View attachment 37053

Would you consider selling just one ?? take care..

Not affiliated with the seller but I really like the Lyman Plains .54. I recently bought one from another member who did a spectacular finish, as a shooter it's shockingly accurate. Good luck to the Seller and to the new owner!

PA

I will separate since I have another member wanting one. So....$250.00 + shipping of $20.00 and it’s your choice.

PM for details.

Darker stained pistol is sold.

Lighter stained pistol is still for sale at $250.00 + $20.00 shipping/handling. PayPal F&F please.

First to respond gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back