• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Pair of Flintlock Dueling Pistols and Box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5card

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Here is a pair of hand made Dueling Pistols and a wooden display box. These are a Queen Ann period made pistols with very good craftsmand ship. The box has dove tail joints on all four conners. See the pics. Comes with everything in the pics.

409329375.jpg

409304599.jpg

$1500 for everything

In the bag is a 50cal bullet mold, pick flint hammer powder measure some jags and a powder measure
They are smooth bore. Shipping is extra,m they are 50 cal. The only marking on the barrel is a W in an oval!only abou 3/4 of a W and oval actualy!

More pics

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 411
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 421
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC00179.JPG
    DSC00179.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00181.JPG
    DSC00181.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC00182.JPG
    DSC00182.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 369
If you do some research the price on these are an absolute steal. For members I will do 3 payments

Is it just the lighting, or are the triggers shaped differently on each pistol ? One looks like it is bent forward.

If and when you start advertising your things on GB please let us know so I can close this offering.

I see no reason for your advertisement to be listed here and on some other site at the same time.

Here is a pair of hand made Dueling Pistols and a wooden display box. These are a Queen Ann period made pistols with very good craftsmand ship. The box has dove tail joints on all four conners. See the pics. Comes with everything in the pics.

409329375.jpg

409304599.jpg

$1500 for everything
Will Trade even for a Springfield Socom Rifle 16inch barel

Latest posts

Back