PA regulation changes to be considered

Discussion in 'U.S. Muzzleloader Hunting Regulations' started by zimmerstutzen, Jan 29, 2017.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Jun 2, 2019 #61

Howard Pippin

Howard Pippin

Howard Pippin

Squint MLF Supporter

Hi Zonie and Grumpa. I finally ran down where I read it at, and it was in the POINT-BLANK paper that is put out by the CCRKBA. It just said that state representatives Angle Cruz, Mary Isaacson And Mary Jo Daly sponsored the so-called firearm registration act. It's a fairly good article that you can probably read on the website or maybe In their monthly paper if you're a member as I am.
    Squint

2. Jun 2, 2019 #62

Zonie

Zonie

Zonie

Moderator Staff Member MLF Supporter

Lawmakers of all breeds can propose laws but if it is against an existing law, it won't get far.

Without ammending the existing law first, their proposals are just fancy sounding new laws that don't do anything at all except to make their followers happy.

Irish lad likes this.
  3. Jun 7, 2019 #63

WRustyLane

WRustyLane

WRustyLane

32 Cal.

And might I add, never make it to the floor for a vote. They mostly stay in sub-committee just to keep the constituents happy.

4. Jun 15, 2019 at 3:19 PM #64

Sidney Smith

Sidney Smith

Sidney Smith

40 Cal

Its always the urbanite politicians who propose this crap. They need to clean up their own backyards and not worry about the rest of the state. Not our fault the cities are degregated sewers. Why should the whole state be punished for the actions of a few bad actors in the city.