• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

P-H Musketoon vs. bowling ball

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Elk Ridge Mountain, Washington County Maryland
20211021_114049.jpg

35 grains of 2F and a 500 grain Lee Minie at 25 yards.

I never knew that Bolwing Balls were Hollow, Just Made of Rubber or is the innards just Pure White Natural Rubber? and after having watched a neighbors kid shoot a Rubber Golf ball with his .22 rifle and seeing the bullet ricochet off it. I would not try shooting any type of Thing like that. Just good to know info. getting hit with a ricochet really hurts. Used to shoot Bolwing pins way back when and I contacted the big Bowling Company about buying the old pins when they replace them with new pins. They price was not too bad but had to buy a Trailer truckload of pins and had nowhere to store them. Well that would not be a problem in some places as they are leaving intermodel shipping containers just laying everywhere. Might make a nice indoor range now I think of it, or maybe even a Bowling Ally! Personally I like Duckpins, Candlepins, but 10 pins would be OK.

Two fully operational bowling alleys have sat in sealed containers in Alderney for 13 years, it has been revealed.
The alleys were donated to the island in November 2005 with the intention of being part of a sports centre, before plans changed.
A smaller centre was later approved which does not have room for bowling facilities, organisers say.
The alleys were donated by the billionaire Barclay brothers.
bowling ally.jpg

They get stuck in that big ball return in the sky...

That musketoon made quite a first impression, didn't it?
The innards of bowling balls, is composed of barium sulfate (BaSO4). Think of it as “heavy dirt”.
big ball return in the sky, now I rely like that!!! now is heavy dirt the same as HEAVY WATER, H2O? if so they will go NUCLEAR!!

Heavy Water is H3 OH! Add a little Tridium for flavour and Boom You have a Delicious Emeral Lagasse Cajun Yellowcake meal.

MusketToon. Kinda like George Pals Puppetoons! They were Great! watch them all on You Tube before they Ban them again. My Favourite is Jasper in a Jam.

Latest posts

Back