• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Overpriced sellers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile back at the gun show, if it is overpriced I don’t buy it. People go to carnivals and movies to be entertained. I go to gun shows for the same reason and occasionally find a bargain or an obscure item I have been looking for. Let me tell you about the great Pakistani knife I bought and fake fur. 😂

Every good deal, and cool gun I've ever found was at a gun show.

Corporate retail stores are about as interesting as a McDonald's menu.

So you didn't trust what anyone else told you, but you trusted what the government told you???
I can see that. Of course your government would never mislead you.
I trusted the structure of Govt, the entity as it was designed, the three separate branches etc. Individuals within the structure need to earn the trust. The Marines were the same. The entity gets good press ,but there are many individuals in positions of authority that are no different than the politicians we complain about, except, they can get you killed.

Joseph Stalin once said, "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
Today proved the definition of insanity! Einstein once said, "the definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes over, and over, and expecting different results"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back