• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Outstanding new book: The Hawken Rifle by Bob Woodfill

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received my copy of "The Hawken Rifle" by Bob Woodfill from the NMLRA and as advertised in the most recent Muzzle Blast for $50.00. My first impression is this book is a terrific addition to my library. The author has outdone the craft. The photographs are in color, clear and brilliant. Each rifle in the text is well documented throughout and with a historical context who made it and where. So far (the last three months) in my due diligence regarding my next FS Hawken I have been depending on vendors web advertisements, old web sources and marginal images. This book is a game changer! I highly recommend it to any who have a historical bent and a library of earlier days and muzzle loading launchers.😊

Back