Outfit

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

fishleclair

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Ill be solo dressed but started my outfit, Ordering up a frock wool pullover, hat and later on a shirt and pants, got me a beavertail hunter bag, Colonial clay pipe and a few odds and ends for the muzz.

Once I get my order and see what the material is like ill be buying a Frock hunting coat as well...

Cant wait till the Game wardens see me running around the woods dresssed up in Mountian man gear and packing BP shotty hunting small game, Im sure they will give their eyes a rub!

tenngun

Cannon
Reaction score
Ill be solo dressed but started my outfit, Ordering up a frock wool pullover, hat and later on a shirt and pants, got me a beavertail hunter bag, Colonial clay pipe and a few odds and ends for the muzz.

Once I get my order and see what the material is like ill be buying a Frock hunting coat as well...

Cant wait till the Game wardens see me running around the woods dresssed up in Mountian man gear and packing BP shotty hunting small game, Im sure they will give their eyes a rub!
Just one little word of caution. Go slow. If you buy clothing it’s a dollar investment. If you make your clothing you have a time investment.
We see some companies like Townsends, Samson, Smiling Fox Forge that sell good clothing. However they are in business to sell stuff. And they don’t care what they sell you. They will be happy to sell you broad fall 1830 trousers and 1750s Waist coat and 1800 hat.
Go slow as you assemble your outfit.

Group Builder