• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original P1853 Enfield

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Taking my collecting in a different direction, looking to sell my original P53 Enfield rifle, dated 1862 Tower, this musket is overall in good, been there condition, there is one bit of damage on the right side of the handguard between the forward two barrel bands, it looks to me to be old damage, otherwise the photos do the talking, bore is mostly shiny with some plumb brown patina the rifling is still sharp, shoots fine both minie and Pritchett rounds. I put a repro sling and repro nipple protector/chain on it. It comes with an original bayonet. All in, asking $1800 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_5988.jpegIMG_5987.jpegIMG_5986.jpegIMG_5983.jpegIMG_5992.jpegIMG_5991.jpegIMG_5990.jpegIMG_5985.jpegIMG_5984.jpeg

Last edited:
Taking my collecting in a different direction, looking to sell my original P53 Enfield rifle, dated 1862 Tower, this musket is overall in good, been there condition, there is one bit of damage on the right side of the handguard between the forward two barrel bands, it looks to me to be old damage, otherwise the photos do the talking, bore is mostly shiny with some plumb brown patina the rifling is still sharp, shoots fine both minie and Pritchett rounds. I put a repro sling and repro nipple protector/chain on it. It comes with an original bayonet. All in, asking $1800 shipped to the lower 48.

View attachment 122355View attachment 122356View attachment 122357View attachment 122358View attachment 122359View attachment 122360View attachment 122361View attachment 122362View attachment 122363
Very nice!

In addition to selling would consider even trading or depending trade + money for flintlocks, long land brown bess, fowlers, or any other reproduction guns used during the American Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back