Original or Fake ?

Discussion in 'Pre-Flintlock' started by rickystl, Nov 17, 2018.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Jan 21, 2020 #41

Rudyard

Rudyard

Rudyard

40 Cal

Our Raedwald 's Very cluey he certainly knows his onions . I meant to reply to Dr Paul but the E gajet wouldn't let me but Angie & Pukka sorted it out for me ,Comes from not having a 6 year old to help you with them .That & being computer dense. I got into the RA study collection year before last to examine the remaining Prince Eugenes rifle Regt rifles some still bright unissued as I have a similar piece from that circa 1799 . 1,012 order. A Pre Baker in effect. They also have a replica Lawrences pattern E I Coy musket but I didn't ask to see it as I've seen it many times before. (I'me its daddy) Now I see your into cannon ' Noise are us !' I own non but fired a few. My Father was 4th RHA for 6 plus years, Must have left a bit in my genes . I know Ohio quite well Greenville , Mad River, & Marietta. Any way this is gossip probably better PM ed ,only I couldn't get that either yesterday .
    Regards and Thanks to all concerned . Rudyard

2. Jan 22, 2020 #42

toot

toot

toot

32 Cal.

have you shot it yet? I agree it Shure looks like a good serviceable pistol?

3. Jan 22, 2020 #43

poker

poker

poker

40 Cal MLF Supporter

You know Doc, I have bought a lot of vehicles through the years, both new and old, and sure, those dealers all made a bit, but I have to tell you, I never ran into real swindlers until I had medical issues. Those people could teach the subject anywhere. All of those car dealers told me right upfront what their price would be. No such info from any hospital or doctor. The car dealers may have had a 30-40% margin, the hospitals and pharmacists likely at 3-4000%. And I could go on but no need. My point simply to watch which profession you choose to smear.

4. Jan 23, 2020 #44

fossilledges

fossilledges

fossilledges

36 Cl. MLF Supporter

You Sir are correct, the stereotypes for all facets of healthcare are genuinely tragic.

5. Jan 23, 2020 #45

Belleville

Belleville

Belleville

32 Cal.

Flint625smoothie, Sad that the auction house failed to do what is right. Did you happen to get good pics of the original in your quest. I have old grainy pics of it, then it went missing from public view lots of years ago. Would like to find good pics of it.

6. Jan 23, 2020 #46

Belleville

Belleville

Belleville

32 Cal.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted