• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Original Hege - Uberti .44 revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Very nice condition. Nicely engraved and a very smooth action.
$575 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_0819.jpg
    IMG_0819.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 407
Last edited by a moderator:
These guns have forged frames and are hand engraved. The actions are smoothed and accurized with hand polishing.

I am interested. Does this hedge 58 have gain twist rifling like the originals?

I have a Hege Siber. Great shooter. I did some research on this hedge revolver and decided I will take it. Contact me by PM for completing this buy.

(I deleted the e-mail address and changed the post to say "by PM".
Giving a e-mail address on a public forum is dangerous. Not only does the entire world now have it but there are some that would use it to e-mail the person telling Heine "it's a deal. send your $85 to me and the lock is yours."
It's only after Heine doesn't get anything for his money that he realizes he's been robbed.

Folks: Please do not put personal information in your posts. Use the Private Message system to convay private information. Also, by using the Forum PM's you know the person who got the message is the one you want to talk to. No one else can see the PM so no one else can rip you off.
Zonie )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not heard back from you concerning this Siber 58. In reading your description, I see no description of the bore condition. I assumed since you did not cover its condition, it is in the same condition as the outside with no pits etc. I also asked if the rifling is gain twist.

Back