• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original Harper’s Ferry 1816 flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pamtnman

Hunt to Live
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My son declined to own an original Harper’s Ferry model 1816 flintlock rifle, which I have owned since 1994 and really have no use for. Marked 1832 on lock, 1837 on tang. Has what I think is the original metal ramrod. Got it in a trade for a scary black plastic rifle etc and for a long time it spoke to me. Now, it doesn’t. It’s just sitting here.
So if there’s interest here in buying it, I’ll post some photos. Price will be around $3,500.00.

977DB6FC-BBBB-4A3A-87B0-EE2ECE8DF4F1.jpeg

Unsure why the photos are doubling up. It’s a nice antique rifle, but I don’t see the need to post two of every picture. Sorry for the frilly bed covers. It’s the guest room and my wife didn’t see me in there with the rifle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back