• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original German Jaeger Rifle 1830s

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariner

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy,

I'm selling my original Jaeger rifle. It was made by Heinisch in Schwerin sometime in the 1830's. This rifle is in excellent condition and function. The bore and crown are excellent as well. If you have questions feel free to contact me. PM me for my e-mail and phone number.
My asking price is $3600 which is well below what a repro of the same quality would cost. I would also be open to trade. Included with the rifle is a sling, about 100 round ball and patch, ball mold, and gun case.

Attachments

• IMG_2443 (6).JPG
    IMG_2443 (6).JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_2447 (2).JPG
    IMG_2447 (2).JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_2451.JPG
    IMG_2451.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2419.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 376
Last edited by a moderator:
No disrespect intended to anyone, but I implore everyone to complete their due diligence on this one. At least ask for a photo with something agreed upon within the photo.

I feel like I'm overstepping my bounds being new here, but I've seen some unfortunate scenarios on other platforms with new arrivals.
Beautiful rifle Mariner, unreal.
Have you been with it long?

No disrespect intended to anyone, but I implore everyone to complete their due diligence on this one. At least ask for a photo with something agreed upon within the photo.

I feel like I'm overstepping my bounds being new here, but I've seen some unfortunate scenarios on other platforms with new arrivals.
Beautiful rifle Mariner, unreal.
Have you been with it long?
I definitely agree with you, if you have anything you want to see on the rifle in particular I can get more images when I get home this evening. I haven't had this rifle very long I acquired 2 jaegers of the same caliber recently and decided to let one go.

First time for me to see the guts of the lock with the in letting work.

I hope that pictures like that are done a whole lot more frequently.

You should also say where you are located within 500 miles because with a rifle like that it could be worth traveling for.

Beautiful !

First time for me to see the guts of the lock with the in letting work.

I hope that pictures like that are done a whole lot more frequently.

You should also say where you are located within 500 miles because with a rifle like that it could be worth traveling for.

Beautiful !
Thanks, I'm currently located in Bay City TX, which is just outside of Houston.

Truly a wonderful piece!
Maybe I missed it but what caliber?
Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back