• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Original French Military Flintlock Pistol Model 1805-15, Price Drop !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic shooter

Decades of bringing worthy orig. ML back to life
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice early French flintlock military .69 cal. pistol in excellent original condition with a very pleasing patina. It's a shooter & has put a few grouse in the pot while hunting & won a few matches at western rendezvous. Hard to beat the enjoyment of owning & shooting a piece of history. I'm 80 so time for a new caretaker.
These rugged French pistols saw use in many countries including in the American colonies & western frontier. This pistol is dated 1811 & marked with the Napoli Armory stamp. As photos show the wood is in solid condition. The lock sparks & functions well including the half-cock. The 0.694 dia bore is smooth with just minor pitting & is easy to load.
I've pricing this pistol very reasonably at just $1,350 shipped Priority & insured to the lower 48. Sorry no trades.
PRICE DROP TO $1.250 PRIORITY SHIPPED & INSURED TO LOWER 48 .
WILL ACCEPT P.O. MONEY ORDER OR PERSONAL CHECK & WILL SHIP AFTER CHECK CLEARS, SORRY NO TRADES.

Hoping this historical flint pistol will go to a younger forum member who will use it but if no interest soon i'll remove & list it on Gun Broker where will likely bring more $$.

Attachments

• French 1805-15 pistol side view.jpg
    French 1805-15 pistol side view.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 0
  • French 1805-15 pistol bore.jpg
    French 1805-15 pistol bore.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1805 French pistol inside lock photo.jpg
    1805 French pistol inside lock photo.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1805 French right side, lock out.jpg
    1805 French right side, lock out.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very nice early French flintlock military .69 cal. pistol in excellent original condition with a very pleasing patina. It's a shooter & has put a few grouse in the pot while hunting & won a few matches at western rendezvous. Hard to beat the enjoyment of owning & shooting a piece of history. I'm 80 so time for a new caretaker.
These rugged French pistols saw use in many countries including in the American colonies & western frontier. This pistol is dated 1811 & marked with the Napoli Armory stamp. As photos show the wood is in solid condition. The lock sparks & functions well including the half-cock. The 0.694 dia bore is smooth with just minor pitting & is easy to load.
I've pricing this pistol very reasonably at just $1,350 shipped Priority & insured to the lower 48. Sorry no trades.

Still looking for new caretaker :dunno:
Was hoping this historical flint pistol would go to a forum member but if no interest soon i'll list it on Gun Broker & will likely bring more $$.
Very nice!

Back