• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original Design patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here again; with the second of my Original Patch knives. This Covid 19 thing has given me time to make some knives! The price is $90.00 +$10.00 s&h all in USD$ to ANY of the United States, not territories or possessions. All prices are in USD$. The handle alone is worth buying the knife for!
This IS the patch knife you need for your next shoot, rendezvous, or encampment!

This is another of my original design patch knives that my customers really like. The knife measures 6.5”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful curly flamed Maple slabs, held on by (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle is oiled, wax sealed, and buffed. The sheath is crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s laced with Brown “real leather lace” and the sheath is dyed a medium Chocolate Brown. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with Waxed Irish Linen thread for period correctness. This knife is designed to be worn as a neck knife, but will fit over a narrow belt or strap of 1” or less. It can be worn on your neck by a thong. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform huge tasks. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters/shooters who use them regularly. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from Two Feathers, ask the owners/users.

Please buy American; and support our local American craftsmen.
1598739819701.jpeg

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but accept postal or bank money orders. I now sell and ship to Canada. Due to the US/Canadian exchange rate; all my prices are in USD$. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking. Stay safe.

God bless everyone; and God bless our great country:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Original Patch knife designs 005 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 005 edited 30.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Original Patch knife designs 006 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 006 edited 30.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Original Patch knife designs 007 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 007 edited 30.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 158
Guys:
Where's all my Curly Maple lovers? Don't turn your back on this one. This was the first design I ever sold, and it's been a proven winner! Some one take 'er home, just in time for the Fall ML season. This one doesn't just cut patches, it's a great skinner too! Thanks.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I'm surprised that this knife is still listed Two Feathers. She's just the right size in my book. We seem to see a lot of large knives on this forum, but the older I get, the more I appreciate small knives!

TXFlynHog:
Howdy. Nice to hear from you again. Yup...I feel the same way. This is (was) one of my best sellers a year or so ago? Not sure what happened?
I hope y'all are stayin' safe.
Thanks again for your support. I know you've been "ckecking in" on me and my work for awhile, thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back