• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Original design patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Original design Patch knife; Price is $75.00 +$10.00 s&h all prices are in USD$

This is another of my original patch knife designs that my customers really liked. The knife measures 6.5”overall length with a 3.25” long blade. It measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” 1095 high carbon steel. When you get it, it will be razor sharp! The knife features a full tang handle with Walnut slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle is oil stained, wax sealed, and buffed. The sheath is crafted of 3 oz. top quality Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s laced with Brown colored “real leather lace” and the sheath is dyed Chocolate Brown. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with artificial sinew for a period correct appearance. This knife is designed to be worn as a neck knife, but will fit over a narrow belt or strap of 1” or less. It can be hung by a thong. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform BIG tasks. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters/shooters who use and abuse them regularly. You won’t find better hand crafted quality knives than those from Two Feathers, ask the owners/users.

I prefer PayPal, but accept postal money orders, and personal checks as well. I now sell and ship to Canada, but due to the US/Canadian money exchange rate all my prices are in USD$. PayPal will show you the current exchange rate if you pay in Canadian dollars.

I ship same day as funds are received or check clears. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (521).jpg
    thumbnail (521).jpg
    98 KB · Views: 351
  • thumbnail (522).jpg
    thumbnail (522).jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 374
I wish you'd quit posting more knives!!!
This one has a good look to it that is picking my interest...
Folks , two feathers makes some very high quality knives AND sheathes! Good looking and hard working products that do NOT disappoint! And a great guy to deal With!

Craig
Yes sir, it surely is. Razor sharp and ready to get boxed up. I have it right here in my hand. I had to pull it to be certain that it was still available. I'm sorry for the delay in replying, but I don't get on here very often. I get email notifications when someone PM's me or posts a reply, so I just happened to check that email this morning and found this.
God bless:
Two Feathers

That's a pretty knife. I like the shape of the blade. Might make a nice hunting knife too. I'm not a fan of huge knives, and haven't found the need to "go big" on a hunting knife yet. Nice work Two-Feathers.

That's a pretty knife. I like the shape of the blade. Might make a nice hunting knife too. I'm not a fan of huge knives, and haven't found the need to "go big" on a hunting knife yet. Nice work Two-Feathers.
TXFlynHog
Thank you very much:
Actually the knife was originally designed as a patch knife, so it's NOT a huge knife.
I have a few of them out there, with owners who use them as a hunting/skinning knife with great success. In reality, this is one of my smaller knives. This one is only 6.5" long. That's really very small by hunting knife standards. Most of today's commercially sold hunting knives have blades close to that long. Thank you for your kind comment and interest.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back