• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Original design patch knife with price reduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here with one of my Original Patch knives. The price is now $80.00 +$10.00 s&h to ANY of the United States. Not territories or possessions, all prices are in USD$. The handle alone is worth buying the knife for!

This is the “Twin Brother” to the one that rdlowe just bought; and as far as I know, he’s still happier than a Hog in slop with it?

This is another of my original design patch knives that my customers really like. The knife measures 6.5”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful curly Walnut slabs held on by (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle is oiled, wax sealed, and buffed. The sheath is crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s laced with Brown colored “real leather lace” and the sheath is dyed a deep Chocolate Brown. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with Waxed Irish Linen thread for period correctness. This knife is designed to be worn as a neck knife, but will fit over a narrow belt or strap of 1” or less. It can be worn on your neck by a thong. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform huge tasks. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters/shooters who use them regularly. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from Two Feathers, ask the owners/users.

Please buy American; and support our local American craftsmen.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but accept postal or bank money orders. I now sell and ship to Canada. Due to the US/Canadian exchange rate; all my prices are in USD$. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Original Patch knife designs 001 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 001 edited 30.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Original Patch knife designs 002 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 002 edited 30.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Original Patch knife designs 003 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 003 edited 30.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Original Patch knife designs 004 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 004 edited 30.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Original Patch knife designs 008 edited 30.jpg
    Original Patch knife designs 008 edited 30.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
OK guys:
This is the last one. I may make more and I may not. Don't let this beauty get away. The handle work alone is worth the cost! It's a beautiful piece of Curly Walnut. Don't pass this one by. Get it for a family member, a good friend, OR just for yourself!
God bless:
Two Feathers

'Cmon' guys. How come this one hasn't been snapped up yet? Look at that handle, and the sheath! These have flown off my shelf in the past, faster than I could make them! Why the sudden loss of interest? You won't find this quality anywhere else for the price, and it's a Two Feathers knife! Christmas is just around the corner, grab it as a gift, or for yourself.
God bless:
Two Feathers

'Cmon' guys. How come this one hasn't been snapped up yet? Look at that handle, and the sheath! These have flown off my shelf in the past, faster than I could make them! Why the sudden loss of interest? You won't find this quality anywhere else for the price, and it's a Two Feathers knife! Christmas is just around the corner, grab it as a gift, or for yourself.
God bless:
Two Feathers
But I already bought my Christmas present........ Oh well might as well buy another one........ I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back