• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original design patch knife with lowered price.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Original Patch knife design; Price is now $65.00 +$10.00 s&h all prices are in USD$

Here's another chance to own a hand crafted Two Feathers knife. This is one of my original patch knife designs that my customers really liked. This knife will make a statement at your next shoot, encampment, or Rendezvous. It will cut patches OR dress your game. The blade design is ideal for skinning. This knife measures 6.5”overall length; with a 3.25” long blade. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with Walnut slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle is stained, oiled, wax sealed, and buffed. The sheath is crafted of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s laced with Brown colored “real leather lace” and the sheath is dyed Chocolate Brown. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with artificial sinew for a period correct appearance.
This knife is designed to be worn as a neck knife, but will fit over a narrow belt or strap of 1” or less. It can be hung by a thong. Don't let the size fool you. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform BIG tasks. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters/shooters that use and abuse them regularly. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from Two Feathers, ask the owners/users.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but accept postal or bank money orders and personal checks. I now sell and ship to Canada. Due to the US/Canadian money exchange rate; all my prices are in USD$. PayPal will show you the current exchange rate if you pay in CAN$.

I ship same day as funds are received or check clears. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (768).jpg
    thumbnail (768).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 104
  • thumbnail (769).jpg
    thumbnail (769).jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 100
  • thumbnail (770).jpg
    thumbnail (770).jpg