• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Original Colt Navy, Gen 2 for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I have an original Colt Navy, Gen 2 for sale. This gun has never been fired and there are no drag marks on the cylinder. The case hardening is absolutely gorgeous! The grips are perfect. Any tiny nicks or handling marks should be visible in the pics, yet that is all they are.. tiny. $699

Attachments

• Colt1.jpg
    Colt1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Colt2.jpg
    Colt2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Colt3.jpg
    Colt3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Colt4.jpg
    Colt4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Colt5.jpg
    Colt5.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Colt6.jpg
    Colt6.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Colt7.jpg
    Colt7.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello, I have an original Colt Navy, Gen 2 for sale. This gun has never been fired and there are no drag marks on the cylinder. The case hardening is absolutely gorgeous! The grips are perfect. Any tiny nicks or handling marks should be visible in the pics, yet that is all they are.. tiny. $699
This revolver has a Walker trigger guard.

The early 1851’s had a square trigger guard and were called the Ranger for a short time. This 2nd generation is that version and it’s a beauty!

Latest posts

Back