• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD original clay pipes

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had a discussion on these recently and I decided to sell them instead of letting my son dispose of them when I start pushing up daisies. These are dig up indian trade pipes from a factory somewhere on the Ohio river in the vicinity of where Indiana and Kentucky meet. They were sold by an old gentleman named Parker and he kept his spot a secret. He graded his pipes and I was never able to afford one of his #1 grade. But, the face pipe shown here is close to a #1, the rest are plain or with a little decoration and most are distorted. I have smoked a couple of these and they smoke just fine. The reed stems make them easy to hold and a cool smoke. There is a total of seven pipes plus two broken bowls and three spare reed stems. Price is $40.00 shipped for the lot. I ship only to U.S. and will accept personal checks or postal money orders. If a mo is used please fill out completely or bank will not accept.

Attachments

• clay pipes.JPG
    clay pipes.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 3
OK, I can't resist.
I'll take them.
I'll pm with my details, but a bit later.
I have to get back to yard work before it cools off! :ghostly:
Braz
I was just about to make a change to my offer. While looking for a book unrelated to this subject I cam across a small, 40 page, book titled 'Pipes of the Plains'. While my pipes are not plains related this book is interesting. Even the cover and back pics are great to look at. I was going to add it to the offer and raise the price $5.00. That would make it $45.00 shipped. Let me know if you want the book also at the new price.
Frank

Latest posts

Back