• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Original Ball starters are back

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here with more ball starters, but these are my original design. They run $15.00 + $6.00 s&h

Each starter is approx. 3-3/4” long under the handle. These have my original 9mm Brass casing tip,( not traditional, but efficient) and feature a strong 7/16” Oak dowel and White tail antler handle. The handles range from 2-1/4” to 2-1/2“ long. Each one is stained with my custom blend of dyes and has my Two Feathers signature burned into the dowel.

These are built to last. I haven’t had anyone break one (during normal use) yet. I get great reviews on these.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] OR PM me here. Just let me know which one (number) you’re interested in. These go fast, so get your order in soon. Rendezvous season is just around the corner. Don’t be left standing at the firing line with a cheap, broken third world ball starter. Be confident in your equipment with a Two Feathers hand crafted, solid, ball starter.

I prefer PayPal, but will accept postal money orders. I ship same day as money is received, exceptions are Sundays and Federal Holidays. Contact me with orders, comments, or questions. As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (214).jpg
    thumbnail (214).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here with more ball starters, but these are my original design. They run $15.00 + $6.00 s&h

Each starter is approx. 3-3/4” long under the handle. These have my original 9mm Brass casing tip,( not traditional, but efficient) and feature a strong 7/16” Oak dowel and White tail antler handle. The handles range from 2-1/4” to 2-1/2“ long. Each one is stained with my custom blend of dyes and has my Two Feathers signature burned into the dowel.

These are built to last. I haven’t had anyone break one (during normal use) yet. I get great reviews on these.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] OR PM me here. Just let me know which one (number) you’re interested in. These go fast, so get your order in soon. Rendezvous season is just around the corner. Don’t be left standing at the firing line with a cheap, broken third world ball starter. Be confident in your equipment with a Two Feathers hand crafted, solid, ball starter.

I prefer PayPal, but will accept postal money orders. I ship same day as money is received, exceptions are Sundays and Federal Holidays. Contact me with orders, comments, or questions. As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers
Howdy folks
You might notice that the s&h charges have changed in the last few hours of this post. That's because the Post Office added huge increaseses to their shipping costs. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Two Feathers

Back