• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Original .45 H&H Barrel - Never Used

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboyb

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Was cleaning up the workshop and found several light bench/x-stick parts that dad and I have hoarded through the years. Just not a class of BP shooting we're joining at this juncture and these parts deserve seeing light again.

Original H&H .45 cal, 1:60 round ball twist. 34" long, 15/16" across the flats. Never used but certainly has patina from 30-40 years. MIrror bore. We shoot several H&H barrelled guns and the accuracy is arguably unrivaled (insert argument...lol). Hoppy Hopkins&Tom Hobbs (I believe) built some great barrels...my PRB heavy gun and father's chunk gun both still sport H&H steel. $250 plus shipping.

I also have 2 light bench barrels (H&H 36.75"x1 1/8" false muzzle .50 cal and James Goodoien false muzzle .48 cal) I'll try to get posted up.
20200512_122126.jpg

20200512_122046.jpg

Sorry....wrong place and I can't figure out how to move.

Last chance 😉 Dropping to $230 shipped or going to shoehorn into a build.

What are the dimensions of the Goodein barrel and what are the breech threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back