• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Oregon? who are all you guys!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baker City,
but have a cabin in Wallowa County. Have hunted Dear, Elk, grouse, chukers and ground squills We do not go out in winter, bad roads, but we try to spend a lot of time during summer. I have had to give up hunting because of Parkinson's. Would still like to hunt I am a meat hunter, You cant eat horns

I am a interpret certified by NIA and have work for many years NOTIC in Baker City Or. But had to give it up when I got sick. I did most of the mountain man work plus the black power demonstrations. I miss that a lot, plus having to give up BP hunting. I would like to post pictures, I had 100s but my computer crashed and I lost them all.

city

Well, I will be heading back to the strawberries again this year. Somehow I have drawn it with 0 points again!

...or MORE is the key word!

Twenty is still too close, but better than past years when I lived there. When I got this place it felt like I was on the outer edge of civilization, but now it's way too close.

Back