• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Oregon Coast

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Roseburg Area, Douglas County, Orygun !
Grizz, my kids live in Roseburg, moved to where dad was from (I left Roseburg to join the Navy in 1972 after high school) I digress. I sent them north with a couple 50 cal front stuffers when they moved. Is there somewhere local I can get supplies when visiting? Son is teaching them all about the unmentionables, and I'd like to clear their minds with some black smoke. Been dragging gear back and forth, leaving some behind each time. Kind of like to not have to remember to pack supplies. Getting old and the old brain gets leaky every once in a while.....

Grizz, my kids live in Roseburg, moved to where dad was from (I left Roseburg to join the Navy in 1972 after high school) I digress. I sent them north with a couple 50 cal front stuffers when they moved. Is there somewhere local I can get supplies when visiting? Son is teaching them all about the unmentionables, and I'd like to clear their minds with some black smoke. Been dragging gear back and forth, leaving some behind each time. Kind of like to not have to remember to pack supplies. Getting old and the old brain gets leaky every once in a while.....
I would say that Sportsmans Warehouse has the most Muzzleloading supplies in Roseburg. I have not been there yet, but they are pretty well stocked I was told. Ya, I hear ya about the old brain. Mine gets rusty as well !

Brian
Our elk camp site should be empty this year, we didn't draw tags. Hope you drew and best of luck.
Rod
A friend and I did draw e.grant again. We will be there. It’s all I drew, figured I would get McKenzie deer and not e. Grant but I got the opposite. Best of luck for you guys this season as well!

Latest posts

Back