• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ordered my Kibler SMR!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg B.

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I’ve been lurking on the flint are for awhile. I have two percussion rifles but want to squirrel hunt with a .32 flinter. I’ve been staring at Kibler’s website for about 6 months and finally pulled the trigger! First flinter is on the way!!!

Now the wait begins. Wish me luck with this one. The only kits I’ve ever built were a bit simpler I think. A Crocket and a Lyman GPR. Hopefully I’ll make this one something to be proud of.

I’ve been lurking on the flint are for awhile. I have two percussion rifles but want to squirrel hunt with a .32 flinter. I’ve been staring at Kibler’s website for about 6 months and finally pulled the trigger! First flinter is on the way!!!

Now the wait begins. Wish me luck with this one. The only kits I’ve ever built were a bit simpler I think. A Crocket and a Lyman GPR. Hopefully I’ll make this one something to be proud of.
Luck! What caliber did you choose? I think you'll be quite surprised on how simple a Kibler kit is. I chose the .36 because I can use 000 buckshot. I suggest you purchase a steel or brass range rod.

Last edited:
I purchased mine in .32. I’m kinda into the .32 right now. Waffles between that and a .36 but went .32. Super excited.

Back