• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ordered a Woodsrunner today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now before passing judgment on me for being a glutton and having deep pockets when I haven’t even received my Clay Smith kit yet, let me explain. My youngest Son’s wife was so excited about the SMR I built for my grandson that she insisted on buying me another kit to build for them. Now who am I to argue with such generosity! So I talked to Bree this morning and ordered the Woodsrunner in extra fancy maple and .54 cal. The Clay Smith Trade Gun will take quite a while to finish as I won’t rush it. Hopefully the Woodsrunner will be close to shipping by then. Idle hands are the devil’s workshop.

I’ve said this before but it bares repeating, QUIT bothering Kibler! They are busy making my rifle and until it ships they should not be distracted with more calls or orders!
:thumb:
You know, Bree and I were visiting, talking about the derailment in New Palestine but I stopped it short and told her I knew they were busy trying to get Phil Coffin’s order out. She said “You betcha”. So I did my part. 😉

Back