• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Open carry flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
talk about cowards. The dumpster dumpling who is too scared to go to wallmart without dressing in full tacticle gear and packing an AR with a glock strapped to his leg is a coward and freak no matter if its legal or not. meanwhile in CO some skinny health nut jogger killed a mountain lion with his bare hands..

I have yet to see someone open carry at wall mart that didnt look like either the poster child for insecure small penis compensator or a meth head..
Well problem #1 is you’re shopping at Walmart. You pretty much have to either be a meth head or have a tiny pee pee to shop there.

Last edited:
talk about cowards. The dumpster dumpling who is too scared to go to wallmart without dressing in full tacticle gear and packing an AR with a glock strapped to his leg is a coward and freak no matter if its legal or not. meanwhile in CO some skinny health nut jogger killed a mountain lion with his bare hands..
That is until he pops the deranged libtard shooter you’re hiding from in the garbage can underneath the cash register, and saves your friggin life.

sorry sir but the most unhinged and likey person in there to be the active shooter is the dumpster dumpling in full battle rattle just to go to wallmart.

Anyone know the legality of open carry when it comes to flintlock rifles? I’m in Illinois (hope to move soon) and was just curious, as I hear flintlocks either originals or replicas are not considered firearms. Not planning on doing this, just curious.
So you might still be in violation of carrying a deadly and dangerous device... which is a law usually found on the books to "cover" anything not already covered by weapons restrictions.

Otherwise this thread has wandered afar....

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back