• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ontario

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glamb used to be a member here and over on CGN. He`s from Kingston area, have not seen him in a while on either forum.
i started shooting BP in Ontario, but am on my way to my third province since then. Didn`t meet any other BP shooters while i was in Kingston.

Hey Oddguy that’s cool that’s not far at all. I’ve got family all over Strathroy, London, and St. Thomas.
What do you shoot?

Hello Rayo:rats sorry for the late reply, I’ve been shooting bp for 20+ years everything from .58 cal smoothbores to double barrel percussion shotguns and rifles. I hunt deer,turkeys and small game with muzzleloaders...and occasionally .22lr. I’ve lately been exploring the world of reenacting

Hey guys I haven't been on here in a while
I'm in Mount Brydges
I have recently got back into BP shooting, took my 1st turkey this past spring with my New Englander 12ga and have started a lefty flintlock build from Pecatonica River

Depending on your interest there’s a group in Barrie that shoots BP pistol, rifle and shotgun and in the Ottawa Valley where I’m located we have a small group of precision oriented BP handgun shooters

Kitchener here, longtime shooter but new to black powder. Thought I should teach my 13 year old grandson from the start to the present.. (he already has his hunting license and PAL).

Just North of Thunder Bay. I don't know any other shooters up here but the Black powder was always moving off the shelf in the local gun shop.

I’m in Perth, been shooting forever. Built my first BP rifle from parts about 35 years ago and I’ve had a couple since..
Tired of PAL renewal manure but still want to shoot/hunt so flints here I am..
Just built a 50 cal traditions frontier kit and I’m looking for a Fowler or SxS

I'm a long time BP shooter - caplocks only so far. I am in Pembroke, 100 miles North of Ottawa.

I’ve been a GRGC member for over thirty years, but only started shooting BP a few weeks ago. I started with a Pietta Remington .44 replica and was hooked after the first day. I’ve added a Pedersoli Tryon .50 calibre to the armoury and have no doubt that a flintlock will be next. It’s too bad that I’ve waited so long before taking up BP.

Back