• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD One of my personal Powder Horns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am offering for sale one of my personal Powder Horns. I have been using it with my Fusil de Chasse hunting bag for a while now. I think it has wonderful character, color and design.
Since I recently bought a new horn from a member here -which I decided was gonna be my new Fusil horn- I am offering this one is up for sale.
The horn is a good size, measuring 13" along the outside curve from tip to plug The Poplar plug measures 3" x 2.25 and is secured by wooden peg dowels. The stopper is Walnut.
The horn is lobed as you can see, and has simple decorations with poly-chrome coloring. I wore it on the right side but it could go left as well.
I am asking $200 for this horn, which includes free shipping to any state. PayPal/Bank Check or Money Order are welcomed.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_7468.jpg
    IMG_7468.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7467.jpg
    IMG_7467.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7469.jpg
    IMG_7469.jpg
    806.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7470.jpg